The mission of the Harvard Fire Department is to save lives and to protect property from fire and other emergencies within the Town of Harvard through public education, code management and incident response.
Goals and Objectives:
- To be a respected, fully manned and effective call fire department
- Foster a high level of training and efficient response to all calls
- Maintain open communications within the department and with other town services and organizations and mutual aid departments
- Continue equipment modernization and preparation for current and emerging tasks
- Recruit and retain committed firefighters and leaders in a department that fosters professionalism and esprit de corps.
|Rick Sicard||Fire Chief||(978) 456-3648|