Sticker Cost: $130 for 2 stickers. Both stickers must be purchased at the same time.
Stickers purchased starting May 19th are for
FY22 July 1, 2021 - June 30, 2022.
Stickers will NOT be mailed until after June 1, 2021.
How to Purchase Stickers:
Online through the town website click here.
- Online purchases for use by July 1st must be made prior to June 22nd.
- There will be an additional $0.50 postage fee plus a processing fee (depending upon your payment method).
Mail in form click here.
- Mail a copy of a valid vehicle registration for each sticker requested and a check for the appropriate amount plus a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- Checks should be made payable to Town of Harvard and mailed to 13 Ayer Rd, Harvard, MA 01451.
- Mail must be postmarked prior to June 17th in order to process and return by July 1st.
- The dropbox next to the Town Hall front door is always available and secure for on-foot drop off.
Please review the Transfer Station Rules & Regulations
If you have outstanding taxes due on your property a sticker will not be mailed until all taxes are paid in full.