The requestor must acknowledge that they have read and agree to the following terms:
- Signs must pertain to community or town events and must not advertise personal or commercial events.
- Signs may be posted up to 3 weeks prior to an event.
- Signs must be removed within 24 hours of event, or 3 weeks after posting.
- Signs must be placed in the southwest corner of the Civil War Monument Common.
- Signs must be free-standing, a maximum of 10 square feet, and not attached to trees in any manner.
- Signs must be dated with an event date or a posting date.
I understand that in consideration of the use of the Harvard Town Property, the individual/organization responsible for this event hereby releases the town of Harvard, its officers and employees, from all liability and claims of any kind arising out of the use of this facility for this event.