2018 Dog Licenses are available in the Town Clerk's office.
You may license your dog online by clicking HERE.
After April 1, 2018 late fees will be in effect.
***NOTE: There will be a rabies clinic held on Saturday, March 31, 2018 from 2:00 - 3:00 PM at the Harvard Town Garage***
Please click HERE for a list of other rabies clinics that will be held in this area in March and April. Residents will be able to attend any of the listed clinics.
You may renew your dog license in person at the Town Clerk's office or by mail. We will need the following:
- The Mail-In form
- A valid rabies certificate
- A certificate of spaying/neutering, if applicable
- The appropriate annual fee and late fee, if applicable. If you have any questions please contact the Town Clerk to review the amount due.
Please send the application form, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope and a check with the appropriate fee payable to the Town of Harvard. Mail to the Office of the Town Clerk, 13 Ayer Road, Harvard, MA 01451. The license and dog tag will be returned to you by mail.
All dogs in the Town of Harvard must be licensed annually, by April 1st (or 5 days after the annual rabies clinic, whichever is later). Puppies must be licensed by six months of age. New, older dogs and those belonging to new residents must be licensed within 30 days.
- Spayed Females: $15.00
- Un-spayed Females: $25.00
- Neutered Males: $15.00
- Un-neutered Males: $25.00
- 3 or 4 dogs: $45.00
- 5 to 10 dogs: $65.00
- over 10 dogs: $100.00
- owner 70+ years old: no charge
- Replacement Dog Tag: $2.00