In July of 2016, Gov. Charlie Baker signed a bill, Chapter 121 of the Acts of 2016, "An Act to Improve Public Records". This Bill took effect on January 1, 2017. The Record Access Officer for the Town of Harvard, also known as RAO, is Town Clerk, Marlene Kenney,
Public records requests regarding records in the possession of the Town of Harvard can be made via email to email@example.com or via hand delivery or mail:
Town Clerk’s Office - Public Records Request
Town of Harvard
13 Ayer Rd
Harvard, MA 01451
Questions regarding how to file a public records request or the status of a public records request can be made via phone at: 978-456-4100, x316 or by email or in person.
All requests will be responded to consistent with the regulations consistent with regulations issued by the Division of Public Records effective 1/1/2017.
Please refer to the Municipal Records Retention Schedule for available record types.
Below are links to additional information
• Updated Public Records Law: https://www.sec.state.ma.us/pre/prenotice.htm
• A Guide to Massachusetts Public Records Law: http://www.sec.state.ma.us/pre/prepdf/guide.pdf
• Making a Request for Public Records: http://www.sec.state.ma.us/pre/prereq/reqidx.htm
• Appeal a Denial of Access to Public Records: http://www.sec.state.ma.us/pre/preapp/appidx.htm
• Electronic Records management Guidelines: http://www.sec.state.ma.us/arc/arcpdf/Electronic_Records_Guidelines.pdf
• Public Record Appeal Status: http://www.sec.state.ma.us/AppealsWeb/AppealsStatus.aspx
• Petitions by Records Access Officers to the Supervisor of Records http://www.sec.state.ma.us/pre/prepetitions/petitionsidx.htm